- March 2014 - DUI underage 21 - deferred sentence. Case will be dismissed and expunged once probation completed successfully.
- January 2013 - Felony DUI #3 - case dismissed based on a motion to dismiss alleging that the State could not prove operation, or if it could prove operation, that the State could not prove that the driver was impaired at the time of operation.
- May 2013 - DUI #2 reduced to Negligent Operation.
- October 2013 - Two felony counts of Lewd & Lascivious Conduct reduced to two misdemeanor Prohibited Acts - sentence of probation and counseling but no sex offender counseling. No jail time, no workcrew, no community service. The person was able to avoid registering with the Sex Offender registry because a Prohibited Acts conviction does not require a person to register with the Sex Offender Registry.
- January 2014 - Embezzlement - deferred sentence. Case will be dismissed and expunged once probation completed successfully.
- March 2014 - Embezzlement - deferred sentence. Case will be dismissed and expunged once probation completed successfully.
- July 2013 - Reckless Endangerment - case dismissed.
- January 2014 - DUI reduced to Negligent Operation.
"Let me put my experience to work for YOU."
Call us for a
- Criminal Defense: DUI, DWI, Domestic Assaults, Sexual Assaults, Drug Offenses
- Family Law: Divorce, Parentage Actions, Child Custody and Visitation, Relief From Abuse Hearings, Juvenile Matters
- Personal Injury: Car accidents, Slip and Falls, Dog Bites
- Probate: Wills, Trusts, Guardianships
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you need legal assistance call us at anytime.